12 June 2018

Technical Difficulties - Lip Syncing Progress


Technical Difficulties - Lip Sync Progress from Joe Warrilow on Vimeo.

Here is some progress on my Animatic for my premise project. I am working on lip-syncing the characters, as they do not have much movement. They have basic turns and such, but do not do much else, so by creating a lip sync, it will help bring the characters ti life.

I will also add in various eye/eyebrow movements to complement the lip sync, plus it allows the characters to get more emotion across. This idea came from Wallace & Gromit - Gromit doesn't have a mouth, and never speaks, only "talking" through his various facial expressions. I will also be taking cues from "The Brave Little Toaster" on how to bring my inanimate objects to life. I believe that this will help make the characters in my piece more expressive, and will mean that the animatic, as well as the final piece, isn't static and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment