15 December 2017

Collaboration Project: Reflective Statement

I won't be the first to admit (and won't be the last) that the Collaboration project did not go as smoothly as originally hoped.

I was placed in a group with Anabel Saise and Jack Rushton. I had not worked with either of these before, and was looking forward to seeing how our project would turn out. I feel that whilst I was able to cope with the workload at the beginning of the project, and was clicking well with my team at various points throughout, due to various creative differences and other circumstances, the project started to fall apart quite a bit towards the end.

We had to change our ideas midway through, as they were a bit too complex for the timeframe we had, plus we couldn't really envisage how they would turn out - after some guidance from Alan, and from Jack helping us to keep pointed in the right direction, we were able to settle on the 3 skit ideas we actually liked.

After creating the base environment and the run cycle, I created our Crit presentation. Again, due to slight breakdowns in communications, our presentation went poorer than we would have hoped.

Overall, I recognise that this project was definitely not my best work, and I aim to get a head start on the next one as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment