29 March 2018

Premise: Making the "Making of" Document

For my "Making of" Document, I will have the following chapters:


  • The Initial Idea
  • The Voices
  • The Characters
    • Phone
    • OBS Machine
    • Drone
    • Old Till & Television
    • Remote Controls
  • Initial Sketches
  • Concept Art
  • Finalised Art
  • Pipeline
I have ordered it in this way as it follows the actual lineage of the project. I will include a one-or-two line biography for each voice, and each character. This will help provide background information on the characters, and the people who voice them, so the audience can empathise with them more.

By writing the first parts of the document now, I will be able to keep on top of it as the project moves along, allowing me to focus more attention on the actual project, rather than having to worry about finishing it earlier than I should so that I can get the document ready on time.

The Cover of the "Making Of" document

No comments:

Post a Comment