29 March 2018

Premise: The Voices Behind - Part 1

I am writing up little biographies on the people that I interviewed. These will be included in my Making Of Document/Production Bible. These are the first 2.


Tony & Patricia
Tony and Patricia voice the Television and the Cash Register. When I interviewed them, they spoke about their distaste for modern technology, and about how they prefered how things were when they were younger. Some of the audio was recorded by chance, as when Patricia started talking about till workers, I was not actually recording, and hastily captured the audio, with permission from her. It was interesting hearing what a different generations views were, and it was a pleasure interviewing them.


Emily
Emily is a student, studying nursing. As part of her course, she has to do shifts in a hospital, and I asked her what it was like working in there, and if she found anything particularly difficult or stressful. I also interviewed her to keep a wide range of ages within the piece, her being the youngest at 19. She was happy to talk to me about her work, and enjoyed the interview process.

No comments:

Post a Comment